Google Webmaster Tools for Increasing Search Ranking on Website
Google Search Console is a no-charge web service by Google for webmasters. It allows webmasters to check indexing status and optimize visibility of their websites. As of May 20, 2015, Google rebranded Google Webmaster Tools as Google Search Console.
Benefits of Webmaster Tools
- Helps your site show up in googles search results
- Helps your site rank higher in their search results for relevant terms
- Helps update content quicker so it displays in search results faster.
- Helps remove or block damaging or irrelevant content on google search results related to your company
- Helps you fix Malware or hacked content on your website.
- Provides insights into crawling and indexing activity on your website.
- It aims to shows you the keywords you are targeting and how effective they are.
- Provides a range of useful data regarding incoming links and internal links to your website.
Setting up & Verifying Webmaster Tools
Setting up and installing Webmaster tools into your website is a fairly straight forward procedure. It does require that you can access either your domain name control panel or your website code so that you can verify that you own and operate the website. If you don't know how to do this contact us to help you out here.
Source Link: https://www.google.com/webmasters/
Support for Google Sitemap Generator